- 2023 NP Networking Event
- National Nursing Students Week 2023
- 2024 NP Conference
- National Truth and Reconciliation Day 2023
- NNPBC Campaigns ➤
- NP Week 2023
- Past Events ➤
Each year we celebrate Nurse Practitioner (NP) Week to recognize the critical role that NPs play in our health care system as skilled clinicians, advocates, researchers, educators, policy makers, and leaders. Through your hard work and dedication, we have seen the NP role grow to meet needs across the health system and improve patient outcomes.
For NP Week 2023, we invite the public to share their stories about the positive impact NPs have had on their care. Click here to submit your message.
Thank you to all NPs across BC for all that
you do. Happy NP Week!
- Help us spread awareness about NPs and the NP role via social media. Use #NPWeek2023 and #NPsOfferSolutions in your social media posts and be sure to tag us at @nnp_bc on Instagram, @nnp_bc on X (Twitter), and @Nurses and Nurse Practitioners of BC on Facebook.
- Participate in the 2023 NP Week Photo Prize Draw! Post a photo of yourself or your NP team to Instagram or email the photo to email@example.com for your chance to win. Click here to learn more.
- Print out our Happy NP Week Card to share with your NP colleagues! Or print out a stack of cards and leave them in your clinic/department lobby for your colleagues, patients, or clients to share their messages of thanks.
- Check out this year's NP Networking Event, taking place November 19 at the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club. Learn more and purchase tickets.
For the Public: About NPs
How to Participate
To enter the 2023 NP Week Photo Prize Draw, you must:
- Post a photo of yourself or your NP team to Instagram by Wednesday, November 15, 2023. You may submit more than one photo. One photo = one entry, so more photos mean more entries!
- Tag and follow NNPBC at @nnp_bc
- Include both hashtags #NPWeek2023 and #NPsOfferSolutions
PrizeOne x $100 Amazon gift card.
Who Can ParticipateTo join the NP Week Photo Prize Draw, you must:
- Be a current NNPBC member
- Be willing to share your full name and email address (only for the purpose of sending the prize; will not be shared publicly or in any other way outside the purpose of this prize draw) should your photo be drawn as the winner
Draw DetailsOne photo = one entry. The more photos, the more entries!
One winning photo entry will be randomly selected on Thursday, November 16, using a random selection generator tool. The winner will be contacted via NNPBC’s Instagram account (@nnp_bc) directly to confirm they meet all eligibility criteria. The winner will need to confirm their full name and email address.
This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or affiliated with Amazon or Instagram. The draw will run from 12:01am PT on October 16 to 11:59pm PT on November 15, 2023. The draw will take place on Thursday, November 16, 2023. All entries must take place during this time frame.
Note: If you do not have access to Instagram but would like to participate, please email the photo submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about this contest, please contact email@example.com.