- Refreshed Approach to Primary Care - NNPBC Response
- Announcement: Provincial Chief Nursing Officer- Zak Matieschyn
- Concerns regarding NNPBC’s role in advocating for Nurse Practitioners
- Province helps better connect patients to primary-care providers
- Advica Health Services
- Op-Ed: B.C.'s nurses can offer hope and solutions to the health-care crisis
- Message from BCCNM Registrar/CEO re: new HPOA
- Issues Brief: Understanding Allyship
- Provincial Attachment System Information
- Canopy Health: Nurse Practitioners and Midwives Collaborating to Improve Primary Care Access
- Improved mental-health, anti-racism supports coming for nurses
- Share your thoughts: BC's new Health Professions & Occupations Act
- NNPBC Thank a Nurse Campaign
- Op-Ed "Health System Reform Needs BC Nurses at the Table" by Sherri Kensall
- Issues Brief: Health Professions and Occupations Act
NNPBC's Professional Practice Corner is here to help you stay up to date with best practices, practice guidelines, regulatory updates, Decision Support Tools and more.
Check back often as this corner is updated! Click here to learn more about NNPBC Professional Practice.
RN Certified Practice Decision Support Tools
Transforming health through a range of nursing expertise.
NNPBC supports and promotes excellence in nursing practice, education, research, and leadership by empowering nurses to actively influence and advocate for changes to health and social policy, the nursing profession, as well as individuals and communities.