- NNPBC Policy Priorities Survey
- NNPBC's Response to CBC's Situation Critical
- Revised: Contraceptive Management DSTs
- Fall 2022 COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters in BC
- Issues Brief: BCCNM Practice Standard: Indigenous cultural safety, cultural humility, and anti-racism
- Issues Brief: Understanding Allyship
- Issues Brief: Upholding the Truth & Reconciliation Recommendations
- NNPBC welcomes Canada's Chief Nursing Officer, Leigh Chapman
- Omicron BA4/5 Information Sheet
- Infographic: Understanding UV Radiation
- June 2022 Health PPE Portal Update
- University of Victoria NP students talking about the role of NPs
- Health PPE Portal Update - Rapid Antigen Tests Now Available
- Recent online story - Nurse Practitioners 'bridging the gaps' in care
- Ministry of Health- Memo 2021-22 Influenza Immunization
NNPBC Poll of the Month
Learn more about the history of nursing professional associations in BC.
"How we got from there to here", by Sally Thorne.
With thanks to the BC History of Nursing Society for allowing us to post these newsletters.
Transforming health through nursing expertise.
NNPBC is the professional body representing all nursing professions in British Columbia. We support and promote excellence in nursing practice, education, research, leadership and policy by advocating for healthy public policy, promoting excellence in nursing practice and empowering nurses to actively influence and shape decisions that affect the profession and the public they serve.
After nearly three days of record rain, several regions of British Columbia are in the midst of disaster. Cities have been evacuated, damage is extensive, livelihoods have been severely threatened, lives have been tragically lost, and transportation infrastructure is seriously compromised. NNPBC understands that people want to help in these situations, and we commend anyone who reaches out to offer aid. Please keep in mind that some municipalities may not be set up or equipped to receive goods. Below is a list of verified, reputable agencies working to provide services to those in need.