- 2023 BC Budget Boosts Health Care and Mental Health Services Spending
- COVID Testing Guidance and Treatment - updated January 25, 2023
- Certified Practice DST Revision History
- Revised: Contraceptive Management DSTs
- Issues Brief: BCCNM Practice Standard: Indigenous cultural safety, cultural humility, and anti-racism
- Issues Brief: Understanding Allyship
- Issues Brief: Upholding the Truth & Reconciliation Recommendations
- NNPBC Thank a Nurse Campaign
- NNPBC Membership Survey – Spring 2023
- NNPBC Perks Catalogue - March 2023
- Op-Ed "Health System Reform Needs BC Nurses at the Table" by Sherri Kensall
- Black History Month - A Legacy of Black Canadian Nurses, 1940s-1950s
- Issues Brief: Health Professions and Occupations Act
- December Health PPE Portal Reminder
- BCCNM Board approves new limits and conditions for RN Certified Practice
NNPBC's Professional Practice Corner is here to help you stay up to date with best practices, practice guidelines, regulatory updates, Decision Support Tools and more.
Check back often as this corner is updated! Click here to learn more about NNPBC Professional Practice.
RN Certified Practice Decision Support Tools
Transforming health through a range of nursing expertise.
NNPBC supports and promotes excellence in nursing practice, education, research, and leadership by empowering nurses to actively influence and advocate for changes to health and social policy, the nursing profession, as well as individuals and communities.
Family Feud Canada is currently seeking Canadian families with first responders among them to compete in the show’s fourth season! Families have the opportunity to win up to $30,000 in cash prizes.