Retired Nurse Information: References and Resources
- Mark P Cussen, Journey Through the Six Stages of Retirement, May, 2018
- Henry M. Plawecki, RN, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Purdue University Calumet, Hammond, Indiana;
- Lawrence H. Plawecki, RN, JD, LLM, CRRN, Clinical Charge Nurse, Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana,
- Indianapolis, Indiana. (2016), Challenges of Retirement, Journal of Gerontological Nursing - Vol. 42, No. 11 doi:10.3928/00989134-20161012-01.
- Patti Rager Zuzelo, EdD, RN, ACNS-BC, ANP-BC, FAAN, (2018); A Holistic Perspective of Nurses' Retirement From Paid Employment, Holist Nurs Pract; 32(4):221–223
- John W. Osborne, University of Alberta, (2012) Psychological Effects of the Transition to Retirement, Canadian Journal of Counselling and Psychotherapy / 45, ISSN 0826-3893 Vol. 46 No. 1, Pages 45–58
- Glenn Kauth, (2016), Exiting with care, Employers have a role in preparing staff for the psychological aspects of retirement, Benefits Cañada
- Suzanne Rich, Joanne Moorby, Cate Wood, Suzanne Rich, QNI Keep in Touch Project Officer; Joanne Moorby, QNI Welfare and Grants Officer; Cate Wood, Queen's Nurse suzannerich. (2017) Retired and current nurses shared experiences: The QNI 'Keep in Touch' Project, British Journal of Community Nursing Vol 22, No 1.
- Andrea Principi, Deborah Smeaton, Kevin Cahill, Sara Santini, Helen Barnes, and Marco Socci. What Happens to Retirement Plans, and Does This Affect Retirement Satisfaction? (2018), The International Journal of Aging and Human Development 0(0) 1–24.