- Awards & Recognition ➤
- eHLbc Research Tools
- Internationally Educated Nurses
- Liability Protection
- Mental Health & Wellness Resources ➤
- NNPBC Ambassador Program
- Job Board ➤
- Perks for Members
- Retired Nurses Network ➤
- Speaking Request Form
- In 2023, RNs, RPNs, NPs and employed students will continue to pay CNPS professional liability protection fees as well as NNPBC membership during registration or renewal with the BC College of Nurses and Midwives that begins on February 1, 2023.
- LPNs will continue to work under existing liability coverage with Lloyd Saad.
- Learn more about 2023 fees.
CNPS Core Services:
CNPS Supplementary Protection Program
The CNPS also offers a Supplementary Protection program which expands the circumstances in which you can seek assistance from the CNPS to complaints made to the regulator. Learn more.
Call 1-800-267-3390 to speak with a CNPS legal advisor.
Please ensure you provide your:
- Phone number
- Nursing Registration #
Or email: email@example.com.
Hours of operation: 8:30am - 4:30pm Eastern Time
Note, any information you provide to CNPS will remain confidential.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.