- Awards & Recognition ➤
- eHLbc Research Tools
- Liability Protection
& Services ➤
- NNPBC Ambassador Program
- Job Board ➤
- Perks for Members
- Retired Nurse Information ➤
- Speaking Request Form
- Telus Health MyCare
Effective renewal year 2021, responsibility for CNPS professional liability protection has been transferred to NNPBC.
- RNs, RPNs, NPs and employed students will continue to pay for CNPS professional liability protection during their initial registration or renewal.
- Learn more about fees for 2021.
- In order to align with the BCCNM registration year, NNPBC will be offering its membership for a 13-month period at a cost of 12 months.
- LPNs will continue to work under existing coverage.
CNPS Core Services:
Supplemental CNPS Service
Learn more about CNPS Supplemental Service.
Contact email@example.com for more info.
Call 1-800-267-3390 to speak with a CNPS legal advisor.
Please ensure you provide your:
- Phone number
- Nursing Registration #
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of operation: 8:30am - 4:30pm Eastern Time
Note, any information you provide to CNPS will remain confidential.