Membership in NNPBC is FREE!
NNPBC is just getting started and already providing big opportunities for BC nurses to engage with their professional association on a whole new level. We invite you to join us in building a nursing association that meets your needs and responds to the issues and priorities that are important to you.
From now until the end of 2019, membership in NNPBC is free! Whether you are an LPN, NP, RN or RPN, you will have equal opportunity to vote in elections, sit on committees, participate in networking and education events, contribute to policy development, attend national and international nursing events and access practice supports.
We will spend the 2019 calendar year consulting with as many of you as possible, and have you help us develop the programs and services you want to see in an association. That includes helping recommend a new fee structure for your association. That’s right, NNPBC has never intended to continue to use a mandatory fee collection model, and we will be moving to 100% voluntary membership beginning in 2020. We need your input to help us determine what fees make sense to you.
Advantages to membership are many and will continue to grow over the next year. For example:
- Ability to run or vote in the NNPBC Council Elections
- Access to member supports and services (perks, discount rates to nursing events, e-library, etc.)
- Opportunities to attend CNA and ICN meetings
- Invitations to sit on committees and subgroups that support your interests
- Access to the NNPBC offices and resources when you need to host a nursing meeting
- Access to education programs and supports
This is your opportunity to establish the kind of association you want, with the programs and services you need. Join us in building NNPBC from the ground up and let’s see what we can achieve!