- COVID Testing Guidance and Treatment - updated January 25, 2023
- COVID-19 Omicron Subvariant XBB.1.5
- Certified Practice DST Revision History
- Revised: Contraceptive Management DSTs
- Issues Brief: BCCNM Practice Standard: Indigenous cultural safety, cultural humility, and anti-racism
- Issues Brief: Understanding Allyship
- Issues Brief: Upholding the Truth & Reconciliation Recommendations
- NNPBC Perks Catalogue - March 2023
- Black History Month - A Legacy of Black Canadian Nurses, 1940s-1950s
- Op-Ed "Health System Reform Needs BC Nurses at the Table" by Sherri Kensall
- NNPBC Blog: "Eating Disorders Awareness Week - Transforming the Narrative:
From Asks to Action"
- Issues Brief: Health Professions and Occupations Act
- December Health PPE Portal Reminder
- BCCNM Board approves new limits and conditions for RN Certified Practice
NNPBC's Professional Practice Corner is here to help you stay up to date with best practices, practice guidelines, regulatory updates, Decision Support Tools and more.
Check back often as this corner is updated! Click here to learn more about NNPBC Professional Practice.
RN Certified Practice Decision Support Tools
supporting free prescription contraception
NNPBC is proud to support the AccessBC Campaign, a grassroots campaign advocating for free prescription contraception in BC. Learn more about the campaign, how to get involved in a letter writing and advocacy as well as the key issues by going to www.AccessBC.org.
Transforming health through a range of nursing expertise.
NNPBC supports and promotes excellence in nursing practice, education, research, and leadership by empowering nurses to actively influence and advocate for changes to health and social policy, the nursing profession, as well as individuals and communities.