NNPBC 2019 AGM: Election Information
Per our bylaws
, elections for Councillors will occur online prior to the AGM.
Electronic voting will begin on May 31, 2019 and will end at 11:59pm on June 2, 2019.
- Eligible NNPBC members will be sent voting links on May 31, 2019.
- Nurses will be asked to vote for councillors of their appropriate designation.
- Voting will close at 11:59pm on June 2, 2019. During this period an initial email, a reminder and a final reminder will be sent to all eligible NNPBC members.
- A unique voting link will be emailed to you using the email addresses that you provided upon your sign up with NNPBC.
- Voters are eligible to vote only once for each of the available positions.
- To ensure that you are on the list of eligible voters and/or to verify your eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4pm on May 17, 2019. Those who were members as of 4pm on May 17, 2019 will be eligible to vote.
- The names of the successful candidates will be announced in person at the AGM on June 11, 2019 and via press release posted to the NNPBC website.
Questions about voting may be directed to email@example.com
Learn more about NNPBC membership