- 2023 NP Networking Event
- National Nursing Students Week 2023
- 2024 NP Conference
- National Truth and Reconciliation Day 2023
- NNPBC Campaigns ➤
- NP Week 2023
- Past Events ➤
Each year we celebrate National Nursing Students' Week in recognition of all the amazing nursing students who are passionate about providing excellent nursing care and contributing to the future of our health system as the RNs, LPNs, RPNs, and NPs of tomorrow.
Nursing students represent the future of health care - your hard work and commitment to your studies are foundational to your career and to the nursing care that British Columbians will receive in the years to come. Thank you for all that you do and know that NNPBC will be there for you every step of the way.
Happy National Nursing Students' Week!
Find NNPBC Resources
Contest starts November 5
Attention all nursing students in BC! Check out our Instagram contest to learn how you can win some cool prizes including free NNPBC membership for 2024.
How to Enter
To enter the contest, participants must do all of the following:
- Follow NNPBC on Instagram: @nnp_bc
- Like our official National Nursing Students' Week post
- Comment on this post, noting what designation you’re working toward, and the location of your educational institution in BC. No other details are required at this time.
*For example: LPN, Kelowna; NP, Prince George; RN, Victoria; RPN, Surrey
Two winners will be randomly selected using a random selection generator tool. The winners will be contacted once it is confirmed that they have met all eligibility criteria.
The prizes include:
- 1 x $250 Amazon gift card for each winner
- Free NNPBC membership for the 2024 membership year - This includes free access to all of NNPBC's membership perks including but not limited to professional development offerings such as webinars and workshops, professional practice resources, events and recognition including the Nursing Awards of Excellence, policy and advocacy discussion resources, discounts on products and services, and more!
Who Can Participate
To join the Instagram Nursing Students' Week Contest, participants must:
- Be a current nursing student enrolled in any designation nursing program (LPN, RN, RPN, NP) in any year, at any institution in BC
- Be willing to share your name (first name, last initial) and program information (institution, program title) should you be selected as a winner so that we may congratulate you on the NNPBC website and through our social media channels
- Be willing to share your email address/mailing address (only for the purpose of sending the prize; will not be shared publicly or in any other way outside the purpose of this contest) should you be selected as a prize winner
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. This contest is also not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or affiliated with any of the companies listed in the prize section. This contest is hosted by NNPBC and is open to nursing students in any designation nursing program located in BC. The contest will run from 12:01am PT on Sunday, November 5, 2023, to 11:59pm PT on Saturday, November 25, 2023. All contest entries must take place during this time frame. Eligible participants may enter the contest by following, liking, and commenting on the post only once. Only the winners will be contacted directly from NNPBC's Instagram account (@nnp_bc) on Tuesday, November 28, 2023. You will not be contacted for any other reasons or at any other times.
For questions about this contest, please contact email@example.com.