- 2023 NNPBC AGM ➤
- 2023 NP Conference
- Indigenous Nurses Day 2023
- National Indigenous History Month 2023
- NNPBC Campaigns ➤
- Past Events ➤
National Nursing Students’ Week (NNSW) is celebrated each year in recognition of the hard work and commitment of nursing students in British Columbia and across the country.
Nursing students are the future of health care in our province, across Canada, and beyond. That is why this year's NNSW theme is 'Beyond,' developed by the Canadian Nursing Students' Association (CNSA) to acknowledge and consider the world of nursing and health care outside of Canada. Visit the CNSA website for more information on NNSW events and activities.
Happy Nursing Students' Week!
Calling All Nursing Students!
What made you choose the nursing profession? What is your favourite part about being a nursing student? What do you most look forward to in your nursing career? Let us know!
Answering any of the above questions, you can:
- Send in a short video (maximum 3 minutes)
- Send in a photograph of yourself with a short caption
- Write a poem, short story, or paragraph (maximum 500 words)
- Send us anything else creative you can think of!
Your submission should include:
- Your full name
- What designation you are studying for (e.g. RN, LPN, NP, RPN)
- The name of your school
- Your year
- Contact email and phone number
Please note, you must be a current student in good standing in an accredited nursing program in BC to enter.
All submissions will be featured on this page as well as on our Campaigns page. One lucky winner will be drawn from all submissions to win a great NNPBC prize pack.
The deadline to submit is 4pm on Monday, November 29, 2021.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check it out!