- 2023 NNPBC AGM ➤
- 2023 NP Conference
- Indigenous Nurses Day 2023
- National Indigenous History Month 2023
- NNPBC Campaigns ➤
- Past Events ➤
We look forward to welcoming you June 1-3, 2023, for the 17th Annual NP Conference to be held at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel, in Richmond, BC. The theme for this year is Inspiring Growth in NP Practice.
The conference is an opportunity to provide NPs with three days of professional growth and learning, a focus on interesting and educational topics, and networking with your colleagues from around the province.
Day 1 - Thursday, June 1
- Lectures & hands on workshops, NP Council Open Meeting, Welcome Reception
Day 2 - Friday, June 2
(Conference Day 1)
- Keynote, plenaries, panels & concurrent sessions, Exhibit Hall, Gala Dinner
Day 3 - Saturday, June 3
(Conference Day 2)
- Plenaries, panels & concurrent sessions, Exhibit Hall, and closing speaker.
Check out the 2023 NP Conference Program.
closes on March 17th!
Hotel bookings may be made through the registration form. Please note, the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel offers guaranteed rates if booked prior to the deadline, and before the room block is sold out. Please book your room as early as possible.
are now closed