The Annual Nurse Practitioner Conference - Registration is open!
Please join us June 11 & 12, 2021, for the 15th Annual NP Conference which will be held in a virtual format this year. The virtual conference platform is a way for NPs to stay connected during these unprecedented times.
The conference is two full days of evidence-based educational sessions, interesting and current updates in clinical practice. The program includes:
- Keynote Speaker, Carol Ann Fried on Finding Your Joy Spot: The Heart & Science of Happiness at Work, exciting topics with 20 concurrent sessions, 4 plenary and panel sessions, poster presentations, and our closing speaker, Dr. Patricia Daly, Chief Medical Officer for Vancouver Coastal Health.
- NP Council Open Meeting – a chance to stay connected with your reps, be updated and informed on the latest projects, goals and achievements.
- Explore the virtual exhibit hall and meet event sponsors and exhibitors who will be sharing the latest products and services.
- Earn points by engaging and participating throughout the 2 days for your chance to win great prizes!
- You will receive full access to session records for all these presentations, for a period of 3 weeks after the event.
Check out the program and register now for the Early Bird rate: Program & Registration.
So make your plans now to attend the 15th Annual NP Conference – you won’t want to miss it!