Per our bylaws, elections for Councillors will occur online prior to the AGM.
Electronic voting will begin on May 21, 2020 and will end at 11:59pm on May 31, 2020.
- Eligible NNPBC voting members will be sent voting links on May 21, 2020.
- Nurses will be asked to vote for councillors of their appropriate designation. Dual registrants will be able to vote for councillors of both designations for which they hold licenses and for which they have paid membership.
- Voting will close at 11:59pm on May 31, 2020. During this period an initial email, a reminder and a final reminder will be sent to all eligible NNPBC members.
- Voting links will be emailed to you using the email addresses that you provided upon your sign up with NNPBC.
- Voters are eligible to vote only once for each of the available positions.
- To ensure that you are on the list of eligible voters and/or to verify your eligibility please email email@example.com no later than 4pm on May 10, 2020. Those who have not indicated their interest to vote by 4pm on May 10, 2020 will NOT be eligible to vote.
- The names of the successful candidates will be announced in person at the AGM on June 10, 2020 and via press release posted to the NNPBC website.
Questions about voting may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.