- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- RN Certified Practice DSTs
& Competencies ➤
- Student and
New Grad Offerings ➤
- Webinars ➤
- Workshops ➤
NNPBC is pleased to offer the LPN Leadership Workshop to LPNs who are looking to move into a management or leadership position, or have recently started working in a leadership role. The next workshop will take place Thursday, October 27, 2022 from 2:00-4:30pm PT.
As the health care landscape changes, it is important to recognize the vital role that LPNs play as leaders across health care settings. For LPNs moving into leadership or management positions, or for those who are interested in this type of role in the future, this workshop is designed to best prepare you for the next step in your career.
Workshop Topics include:
- Introduction to leadership
- Communicating with a team
- Conflict resolution
- Decision-making as a leader
- Differences between leadership, supervision, and management
- Understanding HR
- Understanding budgets
- October 27, 2022, 2 - 4:30pm PT
- Free for NNPBC members - To register for free, please log in.
- $350.00 for non-NNPBC members
In an effort to reduce a financial burden on nurses, NNPBC has reduced the annual membership fee for 2022. If you would like to join NNPBC and avoid paying the non-member $125/$225 sessional rate, please see our 2022 NNPBC Membership page. If you are unsure if you are an active member with NNPBC, please contact us at email@example.com.