- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- RN Certified Practice DSTs
& Competencies ➤
- Student and
New Grad Offerings ➤
- Webinars ➤
- Workshops ➤
This course discusses conflict management. Learn to appreciate and navigate conflict as a leader.
- Approaches to conflict resolution
- Conflict scenarios e.g., with other professions, outside stakeholders, direct reports, and leadership
- When and how conflict can be a good thing
- November 17, 2022, 2 - 4pm
- Free for NNPBC members - To register for free, please log in.
- $225.00 for non-NNPBC members
*Note: the first 10 people who register will have opportunity to be in person for the workshop.
In an effort to reduce a financial burden on nurses, NNPBC has reduced the annual membership fee for 2022. If you would like to join NNPBC and avoid paying the non-member $125/$225 sessional rate, please see our 2022 NNPBC Membership page. If you are unsure if you are an active member with NNPBC, please contact us at email@example.com.