- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- Student and
New Grad Offerings ➤
- Webinars ➤
- Workshops ➤
This workshop is intended for both recent nurse graduates as well as nurses at any stage in their career looking to best present their skills and education to potential employers.
- Cover letters
- Employer-specific resume tips
- Information organization – what to include on your resume
- Resume styles and design
- Free for NNPBC members - To register for free, please log in.
- $59.00 for non-NNPBC members
In an effort to reduce a financial burden on nurses, NNPBC has reduced the annual membership fee for 2022. If you would like to join NNPBC and avoid paying the non-member $125/$225 sessional rate, please see our 2022 NNPBC Membership page. If you are unsure if you are an active member with NNPBC, please contact us at email@example.com.