- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- Student and
New Grad Offerings ➤
- Webinars ➤
- Workshops ➤
This workshop is designed for both new nurse graduates entering employment, as well as nurses at any stage in their career looking to put their best foot forward at their next job interview.
- Creating a positive first impression
- Common interview settings and scenarios
- Different types of interviews
- Managing interview anxiety
- Questions to ask the interviewer
- December 13, 2022, 1pm PT (virtual)
- Free for NNPBC members - To register for free, please log in.
- $59.00 for non-NNPBC members
In an effort to reduce a financial burden on nurses, NNPBC has reduced the annual membership fee for 2022. If you would like to join NNPBC and avoid paying the non-member $125/$225 sessional rate, please see our 2022 NNPBC Membership page. If you are unsure if you are an active member with NNPBC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.