- Current Research Projects - BC
- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- Issues Workshops
- Job Board ➤
- New Grad Workshop
- Nursing Leadership Programs
- Opportunities for Nursing Researchers
- Professional Development ➤
- RN Certified Practice DSTs
& Competencies ➤
- Student & New Grad
Thank you for your payment.
A receipt has been sent to your membership email and a payment to Stripe will appear on your statement.
New Grad Workshop
To complete the registration process, please click on the link below.
In an effort to reduce a financial burden on nurses, NNPBC has reduced the annual membership fee for 2022. If you would like to join NNPBC and avoid paying the non-member $125/$225 sessional rate, please see our 2022 NNPBC Membership page. If you are unsure if you are an active member with NNPBC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.