- Current Research Projects - BC
- Decision Support Tools & Competencies ➤
- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- Issues Workshops
- Job Board ➤
- New Grad Workshop
- Nursing Leadership Programs
- Opportunities for Nursing Researchers
- Professional Development ➤
- Student Programs ➤
Learning how to lead in nursing
NNPBC offers two leadership programs targeted at nurses of all designations (LPN, NP, RN, RPN) who are about to take on a leadership position or are already in a leadership role.
Courses will be offered on September 20, 2021 and will take seven and a half hours (7.5) to complete. Handouts will be provided.
Please note that registration for the May 17 courses has now closed.
- $395.00 per course for non NNPBC members
- Free for NNPBC members
If you are not a member and would like to join, please click here.
Leadership Course Topics
- Learning how to communicate effectively
- Enabling a respectful workplace
- Surviving change
- Understanding how to self-evaluate
- Navigating the complexities of the health authority and Ministry of Health structures
- Learning to survive in a complex world
- Understanding other players in the health and nursing landscape
- Working with human resources
- Understanding budgets
- Navigating difficult conversations
- Understanding emotional intelligence
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com with 'NNPBC Leadership Programs' in the subject line and please note that due to COVID-19, the course will be offered virtually until further notice.