- Current Research Projects - BC
- Decision Support Tools & Competencies ➤
- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- Issues Workshops
- Job Board ➤
- New Grad Workshop
- Nursing Leadership Programs
- Opportunities for Nursing Researchers
- Professional Development ➤
- Student Programs ➤
New Graduate Workshop: Managing Your Role in Your New Reality
NNPBC is pleased to offer new, RN, LPN and RPN nursing graduates (within the first two years of practice) access to our new graduate course. Focusing on your first few months in practice, the course offers solutions and discussion in addition to a chance to network with other new graduate colleagues.
Courses will be offered on February 8 and July 19 of 2021 and will take seven and a half hours (7.5) to complete. Handouts will be provided.
If you are a new NP, please check out our NP Practice Support page to learn more about mentoring for new NP grads.
- $200.00 non NNPBC members
- Free for NNPBC members
If you are not a member and would like to join, please click here.
Managing your role in practice
October 18, 2021
09:00 - 16:00
Register at email@example.com
- How to cope with performance anxiety
- Managing and dealing with human resource issues such as bullying
- Understanding processes
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'New Graduate Course' in the subject line and please note that due to COVID-19, the course will be offered virtually until further notice.