- Current Research Projects - BC
- Learning Resources for Mental Health & Substance Use
- Issues Workshops
- Job Board ➤
- New Grad Workshop
- Nursing Leadership Programs
- Opportunities for Nursing Researchers
- Professional Development ➤
- RN Certified Practice DSTs & Competencies ➤
- Student Programs ➤
NNPBC is pleased to offer the New Graduate Workshop to new RN, LPN and RPN nursing graduates within their first two years of practice. The workshop will be offered twice this year on April 8 and September 9, 2022, from 12:00-4:00pm PT.
Focusing on your first few months of practice, the New Graduate Workshop examines topics including transitions, the current health care landscape, learning strategies, time management, performance anxiety, human resource issues such as bullying, and understanding processes.
This course is four hours in length, delivered virtually. Each participant will receive handouts prior to course start.
If you are a new NP, please check out our NP Practice Support page to learn more about mentoring for new NP grads.
- Free for NNPBC members
- $125 for new graduate non-NNPBC members
- $225 for all other non-NNPBC members
In an effort to reduce a financial burden on nurses, NNPBC has reduced the annual membership fee for 2022. If you would like to join NNPBC and avoid paying the non-member $125/$225 sessional rate, please see our 2022 NNPBC Membership page. If you are unsure if you are an active member with NNPBC, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.