Opportunities Call for Public Board Member
Each year, NNPBC will post an application for a member of the public who is interested in applying for the Public Board Position. The only requirement for a Public Member is that they not be a current or former health care provider.
Be sure to apply by September 28, 2018 at 12pm
. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Who can apply?
- Anyone who is not a current or former health care provider.
- Those who will be able to commit to attending NNPBC Board meetings both online and face to face several times per year.
- Help to ensure that the all-important public/patient perspective is brought forward to the NNPBC Board
- Learn how the NNPBC works to improve the health of British Columbians
How to apply:
The deadline to apply is September 28, 2018 at 12pm
- The public representative will be chosen by the NNPBC Board of Directors based on the merits of their application form.
- Candidates will be notified in October.