Events in your area
Town Halls/WebinarsTown Halls and webinars open to nurses of any designation. B.C. nurses will be given priority.
- Jan 11, 2018 - 3 - 4pm Webinar - NNPBC: The Role of the Councils (cap: 100) - Click here to register
- Jan 15, 2018 - 7 - 9pm Victoria Convention Centre, Oak Bay Room, Victoria - (cap: 100) - light refreshments
- Jan 22, 2018 - 6 - 8pm Coast Inn of the North, Nechako Room, Prince George - (cap: 100) -
light refreshments will be provided. Guests are advised to eat dinner prior to attending.
ConsultationsIn addition to the town halls and webinars noted above, a series of consultations have occurred at conferences and by request from a variety of groups and organizations. Please click below to view the full list.
- Collaborating Across Borders Conference Presentation/Poster
- Comox Valley Network of ARNBC
- North Island College student consultation
- Thompson Rivers University, 4th year students
- North Shore Health Centre
- Royal Inland Hospital, Kamloops
- BC Cancer Agency, Kelowna
- UBC, Okanagan student consultation
- Thompson Rivers University, 3rd year students
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University, 4th year students
- Government/Chief Nursing Officers/Registrars/ Canadian Nurses Association and Canadian Nurses Protective Society meeting and consultation
- Langara College, consultation with IEN’s
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University, 1st year students
- Douglas College, 4th year students
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University, RPN students
- Fraser Health Clinical Nurse Specialists Community of Practice
- University of British Columbia School of Nursing information session
- University of British Columbia graduate students
- First Nations Health Authority, Gathering Wisdom information session
- Clinical Nurse Specialists Association of BC information session
- Surrey Memorial Hospital Town Hall
- BC Cancer Agency, Victoria B.C.
- Thompson Rivers University, Town Hall
- St. Paul’s Hospital, Town Hall
- Webinar - Informational Consultation