- Workshops can be booked Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday – should you require a weekend or Tuesday, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We are an inclusive, non-judgemental organization and we ask you to join us in respecting all genders, races, abilities, backgrounds, class status, who they love, etc.
- Please wear comfortable, casual clothing, and shoes that you are happy to walk and stand in for a few hours.
- Workshops and walkabouts occur rain or shine.
- You may wish to bring a small amount of cash with you, as a visit to the DTES market will be on the agenda!
- If you plan to hand things out (clothing, gift cards, food, etc.) please coordinate with us in advance by emailing email@example.com
All workshops start at 46 East Hastings unless otherwise noted.