About Us: Meet B.C.'s Nurses
Michelle Sims, MN, NP(F)
Michelle has been a registered NP since 2012. She has worked in the NP role since that time in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside providing outreach and in-clinic primary care. Currently, Michelle works in North Vancouver and Vancouver Health Authority funded primary care clinics providing care to those who face complex medical, mental health and substance use, and/or socioeconomic challenges. Michelle is the Vancouver Director for the NNPBC NP council.
If you would like to recommend a nurse to feature, please let us know by contacting email@example.com
- Why did you decide to enter the nursing profession?
- How did you get to where you are today?
- What has been the most rewarding thing in your nursing career?
- What has been the most challenging?
- What advice would you give to new nurses?
- Nursing is...