- Op-Ed: B.C.'s nurses can offer hope and solutions to the health-care crisis
- Message from BCCNM Registrar/CEO re: new HPOA
- Sherri Kensall, NNPBC Board Chair speaks with CBC regarding the crisis at Surrey Memorial Hospital
- Issues Brief: BCCNM Practice Standard: Indigenous cultural safety, cultural humility, and anti-racism
- Issues Brief: Understanding Allyship
- Issues Brief: Upholding the Truth & Reconciliation Recommendations
- Improved mental-health, anti-racism supports coming for nurses
- Share your thoughts: BC's new Health Professions & Occupations Act
- #HeyNurse Campaign
- Sally Thorne, speaks on 'Listen with Sheryl Mackay' about a passion for nursing
- NNPBC Thank a Nurse Campaign
- Op-Ed "Health System Reform Needs BC Nurses at the Table" by Sherri Kensall
- Issues Brief: Health Professions and Occupations Act
- BCCNM Board approves new limits and conditions for RN Certified Practice
NNPBC's Professional Practice Corner is here to help you stay up to date with best practices, practice guidelines, regulatory updates, Decision Support Tools and more.
Check back often as this corner is updated! Click here to learn more about NNPBC Professional Practice.
RN Certified Practice Decision Support Tools
Transforming health through a range of nursing expertise.
NNPBC supports and promotes excellence in nursing practice, education, research, and leadership by empowering nurses to actively influence and advocate for changes to health and social policy, the nursing profession, as well as individuals and communities.
Family Feud Canada is currently seeking Canadian families with first responders among them to compete in the show’s fourth season! Families have the opportunity to win up to $30,000 in cash prizes.